- 1 Cup Baking Soda
- ¼ Cup Citric Acid
- 1 Tablespoon Hydrogen Peroxide
- ½ Teaspoon White Vinegar
- 20 Drops of Thieves Essential Oil (or essential oil of choice)
- Mix baking soda and citric acid together in a small bowl.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of hydrogen peroxide into a small spray bottle.
- Add ½ teaspoon of vinegar to the bottle.
- Shake the bottle to mix the ingredients together.
- Spray the vinegar/peroxide mix over the baking soda and citric acid.
- Stir the mixture and continue to spray until it’s damp enough to form into balls. I used ¾ of the spray mixture.
- Add 15-20 drops of essential oils to the mixture and mix very well.
- Scoop your toilet bombs out using a teaspoon.
- Carefully place each bomb on your cookie sheet. Don’t worry if the mixture is a little crumbly. It’ll harden up when it’s dry.
- Use the remaining vinegar mix to spray the top of the toilet bombs. This step is important because it helps to harden the bombs so the don’t crumble.
- After you spray the top of the bombs you need to let them dry for 4-6 hours.
- Once your toilet bombs are dry you can store them in a container.
Toilet bombs are a mix of baking soda, citric acid and essential oils. They absorb icky odors and help to keep toilets cleaner between cleanings. I drop one into each of our toilets every night before bed. These serious work and smell so nice!
I use Thieves essential oil blend because it’s one of my favorite essential oils for cleaning. Thieves is so popular that Young Living has a whole line of cleaning products made with Thieves essential oil! Of course, you can use your favorite essential oil to freshen your toilet. Lemon and tea tree are two both amazing too!
How To Make Thieves Toilet Bombs ….(visit source website: https://thecoconutmama.com/toilet-bombs/)