Life is busy, and sometimes we just don’t have the energy, time or desire to give our homes the attention they deserve. That’s why lazy day cleaning tips can really provide a lifeline. By cleaning a little every day, or just doing the bare minimum, life’s messes tend not to be so messy when the times does come for a real, deep clean. Try these handy hacks to keep your home tidy all week long.
Do one chore first thing in the morning.
- Make your bed, gather all your dirty laundry or clear the table; choose one chore that’s going take two minutes or less. You’ll not only cross one chore off your list, but you’ll set a great tone for the day.
- Decide which rooms you need to focus on first – usually the kitchen, main bathroom or living room – and forget about the ones no one will see. Your task will seem way more attainable and if you finish up the mains quickly, you can always tackle those low-priority rooms.
Clean for a set amount of time.
- Tell yourself you’re going to clean for 15, 30, 45 minutes and stick to it. Put down the phone, turn off the T.V. and throw your energy into your task list. This is a great motivator for those that aren’t sure when they’re “done” or for those that lose focus.
Vacuum or sweep daily.
- Pet hair, dust bunnies and crumbs don’t care if it’s the weekend, they fall where they may when they want to. Use a microfiber sweeper to give hardwoods a good dusting or a broom can do an adequate job. The vacuum cleaner is a must for those crumbs that seem to always slip out of the dustpan.
Deep clean once-a-week.
- Save your deep cleaning for the weekend. It’s easier to keep a house clean all week when it starts that way. If you don’t have time to clean, hire a cleaning service like . Our recurring cleaning mean unexpected visitors, a busy work week or your kids’ jam-packed schedule are no reason to sweat.
DeBuenTono offers a ton of cleaning service options that will fit into any schedule and budget. Our unique Healthy, Professional Deep Cleaning System will ensure you’ll receive a healthy, thorough housecleaning with every visit. Give us a call today and start living a cleaner life.